Friday 10 June 2011

time brings change

      I AM BACK to the blogging scene and happy to have overcome my 'laziness' to create a new blog. My feelings range from confused to excited in terms of how to approach my blogging this time. It's been three or four years since I last left 'the blogging game', let's hope that I am still capable of creating entries that will keep others interested, particularly the few people whom encouraged me to write again. You have my gratitude.

      Time brings change and now I'm different. No longer the poem-writing nice guy that lives by expectations, now a more accepting person with a better understanding of life. My blog title 'From a beta version to a better person' highlights the idea that I have gone through different versions of me in order to become the individual I am now. We all face adversity, we all go through trials and tribulations, we all have our better days that shape our sense of self significantly. As a self-proclaimed "thinkaholic", I found myself constantly trying figure out what was the right approach to living my life, what is my sense of self? Who I was vs who I wanted to be. Trying to limit the impact of my insecurities and trying take advantage of my capabilities. Life has taught me countless lessons but there's a GREAT deal yet to learn.  

     So once again, life has lead me to the path of blogging in order to find a sense of identity. The clarity of my directions may alter from time to time but my destination remains the same... discover my true sense of self and become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment